1) What does your job consist of at Agri-Valley Irrigation?
For the last 13 years, I have managed the Fresno store. My job is to make sure we have plenty of the products our customers want and need. I oversee operations of the Fresno store. A favorite aspect of my job is the interaction I get to experience with my staff and our customers. Together, we make a great team in helping provide whatever our customers need. In short, I become the customer’s right hand when they are trying to piece a project together, complete a repair, or just purchasing irrigation items for their home or ranch.
2) What is your favorite vacation destination spot?
I really enjoy vacationing on the coast. I love the weather and the food. But, mostly because of the memories it brings when I used to visit the coast with my parents.
3) What are some of the hobbies you enjoy when you are not working at Agri-Valley Irrigation?
I absolutely love to spend time with my kids and grandkids. When I am not working, you can be sure to find me with them.
4) What makes the Fresno store staff so valued and appreciated by their customers?
We are always available to lend a helping hand to our customers. We go above and beyond for our customers when they are looking for a service or just looking for answers. My store staff has lots of experience in what we do. Our average years of irrigation expertise is 7 years. Another significant advantage to our customers is the direct access we have with our in house purchasing department. We can get customer questions answered quickly.
At AVI, we know that customers are busy and have places to be, things to do, and people to see. We are fast and know that the customer’s time is precious. At AVI, we do the work for you by determining what parts you need, as well as pulling the right parts while you wait. When a customer needs parts, one of our counter guys is on the job immediately. While we are pulling and putting together the customer order, the customer can use his/her free time to answer emails, return phone calls, or whatever it is that he/she needs to do. The customers stay loyal to AVI because we offer them direct access to our friendly, professional store staff. If a question or issue arises, the customer can reach us directly by mobile or email. We provide a personal service that is not found everywhere. Also, we personally deliver orders to customers. There is a fee attached, but the customer will directly receive his/her order from one of us individually. The delivery fees are as follows: Less than 20 miles…$25 20-40 miles…$35 40 miles +…$75
5) What is the dessert that you cannot live without?
This is a hard question to answer because I love all desserts. I love anything associated with sugar. I cannot just choose one. I have a sweet tooth that needs fulfilling.
6) Does AVI offer monthly promotions/specials/discounts?
Yes, we do. Drop in and see what we have for the advertised month. You also can sign up for our monthly email campaign highlighting our promotional products. Come in, ask a sales representative how to sign up, and we will be more than happy to get you enrolled. Also, there are discount coupons offered upon signing up. All that is needed is an email address. No purchase necessary.
7) What are some of the name brands that AVI carries in stock?
Jain, Fresno Valve, Waterman, Bermad, Nelson, Cornell, Spears, Irritec, NACO and many more.
8) What are some everyday items that AVI carries in stock?
– Drip tubing replacement – Fittings (PVC, Poly, Stainless & Galvanized) – Pipe (All sizes and ratings of PVC) – Repair Couplers – Valves (Gate, Ball, Hydraulic) – Gardening equipment – Galvanized material – Electrical items – Specialty items (Tree Stakes, Fertilizer, Pruning equipment, etc.)
9) What are AVI’s store hours?
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm Saturday – 7:00am – 12:00pm Sunday – Closed
10) How many years has the Fresno store been open to the public?
30 + years